Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Featured: BlushLoveWed

I am so excited to announce that Barbara & Jim’s wedding has been featured on the wedding blog BlushLoveWed!! Be sure to head on over there and check it out! :)


 
I have had some people ask me how I’m getting my work published on all of these different blogs and the answer is Two Bright Lights. Two Bright Lights is an online publicity platform where you can easily upload your favorite images from a wedding or photo shoot and instantly send them to blogs and magazines to be published. The best part about Two Bright Lights is that even if your submission doesn’t get accepted to a blog or magazine there is no hassle of re-uploading the pictures because they are automatically saved to an album in your account and all you have to do is submit that album to another one of their editorial partners. It's that easy and awesome! :)

Happy Tuesday and have a great 4th of July! :)



Follow Me on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment