Thursday, January 26, 2012

Downtown Fort Worth Portrait Session Preview

It was a beautiful yet cold Saturday last weekend in the Dallas/Fort Worth area. My husband, who just got a new job in Fort Worth, said that we should go downtown for the day to show me his new office building and possibly take some pictures while we’re over there. I immediately agreed, as I’m always up for taking pictures but said I wish I had some models to photograph. So Daniel called up his sister, Heather, to see if she would be willing to be a model for me and she was all for it! She’s the best! J Anyways, to make a long story short, we took a bunch of pictures in Downtown Fort Worth (in the middle of the day I might add) and finished up the rest of the session in Southlake. So below is just a little sneak peek while I finish editing the rest of the pictures from our photo shoot that day. Enjoy! :)


This was my first photo shoot with my new camera (Canon 7D) and shot primarily with my 50mm f/1.8 and 35mm f/2 lenses. I’ll be posting more of them soon. Until next time, Happy Thursday!

Follow Me on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment