Monday, January 23, 2012

Oh, Happy Days!

So I decided to create a blog to document and share my journey of becoming a wedding photographer. As well as share some insight for future brides & aspiring photographers, like myself. :)

So here goes nothing…my very first blog post!

To be completely honest I am actually very nervous about starting this thing. There are so many unanswered questions going through my head right now; like what do I write? Will I be able to keep up with a blog? Is it too early to even be starting this thing? As a current college student, new wife, mother to my puppy (Sophie), and learning photography I have a lot on my plate. Should I be adding blogger to that list as well? After all, I’ve really only been photographing for about 4 months now, and It’ll only be a year next month since I got my first DSLR camera. But I’ve decided that I’m ready to take this next step towards my career as a professional wedding photographer. :)

Side Note: This day is special to me in more ways than one. Not only is it the day I started my first photography blog, but also 6 months ago today I married my best friend and the love of my life, Daniel, and I couldn’t be happier.
Photograph taken by the amazingly talented Sarah Kate, Photographer.

Until next time, Happy Monday!


Follow Me on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment