Tuesday, February 14, 2012

A Kodak Moment

Happy Valentine’s Day everyone! <3 I absolutely love this day! And I’m not just saying that because I’m married. I have really and truly ALWAYS loved Valentine’s Day, even when I was single. This probably partially has to do with the fact that it is also my mom’s birthday (Happy Birthday Mom!), so it was always kind of a celebration in my house. But the real reason why I love this day so much is because I just love, love! It’s as simple as that! Whether that love is with a spouse, boyfriend/girlfriend, friend, child, sibling, parent, dog, cat, etc. it’s a day of showing your loved ones (whoever that may be) that you care and I just love that! :) Oh, and not to mention it’s the number one day for guys to “pop the question,” and as an aspiring wedding photographer that = another reason to love this day!! Lol


Anyways, enough with my rambling about how awesome this day is, let’s get to the good stuff! So as some of you may know today marks a year since Daniel bought me my first DSLR camera! (The Canon Rebel T2i) And since that last Valentine’s Day I’ve already upgraded to the Canon 7D and I’m loving it! So I guess Daniel decided to keep with the tradition of buying my first DSLR camera with buying me my first vintage camera to start my collection! I have been saying for months now that I want to start collecting old cameras and I guess he was listening! He’s such a good husband! :) Anyways, he got me a Kodak No. 2A Folding Cartridge Hawk-Eye Model B, made between 1926 and 1934. It’s so old and pretty. I just love it! I took a picture for you all to see below:



Until next time, Happy Valentine’s Day! :)


Follow Me on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment