Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Official [b] School Member!!

Last week I joined and got accepted into the [b] school! Woohoo! I’m so excited! The [b] school is a social mentoring and referral network for professional/aspiring wedding and portrait photographers. It was founded in 2007 by the famous Becker and co-founded by Keats Elliott, two amazing photographers in California. This site is an awesome community of photographers all over the world helping each other grow their business and I’m glad to finally be a part of it! :)

You can check out my public profile here:
If you are a professional or aspiring wedding and portrait photographer like me, I highly recommend you check out the [b] school and become a member! Just click the link below.





Happy Wednesday! :)
Follow Me on Pinterest

2 comments: