Friday, February 10, 2012

Downtown Fort Worth Portrait Session

Remember a couple of weeks ago when I posted a preview of my sister-in-law’s Downtown Fort Worth portraitsession? Well, since then I have been super busy with school, among other things, and just hadn’t found the time to edit the rest of her images. However, yesterday I found a little time in-between studying for two exams and preparing for Valentine’s Day weekend (my mom’s birthday is on V-Day so it’s also a birthday weekend). Anyways, enough rambling, here are the rest of the pictures from Heather’s portrait session! :)












If you would like to see more, I will be posting all of these along with some others on my Facebook page. So friend me on Facebook to see more! :)
P.S. for Photogs: If you don’t already know, the 3 day Boudoir Workshop with Christa Meola starts today at 11:00am (central time) on CreativeLIVE! I will definitely be watching and hope you all will too! :) Just click the link below to watch live:

Happy Friday!

Follow Me on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment