Thursday, June 21, 2012

Mercy & Jay’s Wedding In The Park: Sneak Peek

A few weeks ago I got a call from one of my best friends, Mercy Nompone, explaining to me how she and her fiancé, Jay, decided to skip all the craziness of planning a wedding and just go ahead and get married with only their immediate family to watch. Now originally their wedding was planned for October of this year and I was actually supposed to be a bridesmaid not the photographer. The original photographer they hired was Leslie Spurlock and after communicating with her first, they soon found out that she was already booked for the day they were planning to change it to. So that leads us back to her asking me to photograph their wedding on June 16th. I was very flattered and honored that she would even consider me let alone actually want me as her wedding photographer! Especially since she’s a photographer/videographer herself. Anyway, I of course said yes!! However, their only condition was that I couldn’t say anything because they were trying to keep it private which was totally fine by me. But now that they are Mr. & Mrs. Saenz they have given me the go-ahead to announce & post some of their wedding images!! :) So here are just a couple. More to come soon!



 


Groom's attire: Urban Outfitters and H&M



Makeup: Christine Davis for Laura Mercier at Neiman Marcus in Northpark Mall

Catering: Babes Chicken

Desert: Pinkberry



Charm Bracelet: James Avery

Bride's Ring: Vintage

Groom's Ring: Kinekt Design

Shoes: Toms



Happy Thursday! :)




Follow Me on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment