Tuesday, June 5, 2012

New Addition: The 50mm 1.4

A couple of weeks ago for my birthday I finally decided it was time to upgrade my 50mm 1.8 to the 1.4. So thanks to my parents and in-laws, I was able to order the 50mm 1.4 as part of my birthday present from them!!! And last Friday it came in the mail!! I was so excited, and it came just in time too! Because on Saturday I went out to Gunter, Texas with my sister-in-law, Heather, to have a girls shooting night with Leslie Spurlock, so I was able to use my new lens! And I must say I love it so far!! :) Stay tune for later this week when I post a preview of some of the images I got at our girls night shootout.

(An Instagram photo I took - Follow me on Instagram - Username: MicheleShore)

My new baby :)

 
Another exciting thing happened this weekend; we finally found our new apartment! They are brand new apartments in the Fort Worth area and my mouth literally dropped when I saw them. I even told Daniel later that I had to hold back a squeal of excitement when we toured them lol. This place just has so many awesome things that most apartments don’t even offer. One of the best things about our new place is that I will finally have my own office!!! Yep, that means no more working from bed! :D Only 5 more weeks till we move in!!
(An Instagram photo I took of our new apartments clubhouse - Follow me on Instagram - Username: MicheleShore)

Happy Tuesday! :)


Follow Me on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment