Monday, June 11, 2012

Behind the Scenes: Shooting My First Two Weddings

With my first two weddings down and the images delivered to the clients, I thought I would give you a behind the scenes look at me shooting Teresa & Randy’s wedding and Barbara& Jim’s wedding from back in April. Enjoy! :)

(The following photos were taken by: Mercy Nompone)




 Oh no, it's a shoot off lol










(The following photos were taken by my husband: Daniel Shore)

Anything to get a shot lol

Directing everyone as to where to go

And, again...


I hope to have the rest of the images from the Gunter Portrait shoot up later this week. However, since I’ll be going to the Scarlett & Stephen workshop on Wednesday, they may not be up until sometime next week.

Happy Monday! :)


Follow Me on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment