Saturday, March 24, 2012

Colorado & The Fix Part 2

So I know I said that I would be posting part 2 of my trip to Colorado to see Jasmine Star yesterday, but I got so swamped with my dad’s 70th birthday party and a few other errands, that I didn’t get a chance to write this post. So I’m making up for that by posting this today, literally a few minutes before I have to leave to drive 2 hours with my good friend, Mercy Nompone, to our first wedding photography workshop with Leslie Spurlock!! Super excited!! :)

Anyways, this post is just about the day after The Fix and what we did in Colorado. So instead of staying in Denver, Daniel and I decided to spend our last day in Colorado Springs. While we were there we did a Cave of The Winds tour, took a train up to the topof Pikes Peak, and toured around Garden of The Gods. All of which were a lot of fun and beautiful, but I definitely think the caves were my favorite. Also, on the way back to Dallas we decided to stop in Amarillo, Texas to see CadillacRanch and since it’s right by Route 66 we decided to look for the “Route 66” sign. Turns out, not easy to find lol. We drove around for an hour looking for it and just when we were giving up, the road we were driving on was blocked and we were directed another way which turned out to be historic Route 66! Talk about luck lol! Well anyways, I got to run to my workshop. I’ll post next week about my first workshop experience! :) Below are some more pictures. If you want to see more just friend me on Facebook HERE. I'll be posting tons later! :)

Oh, and I almost forgot. My big news is officially confirmed! I am shooting my first wedding next month, April 14th!!! I was just waiting for the bride to send back the signed contract till I announced the exciting news. So excited!! Anyways, that’s it for today, enjoy the pictures! :)








Until next time, Happy Saturday!!


Follow Me on Pinterest

3 comments:

  1. YAY you first wedding! How exciting! Let me know if you need a second shooter or anything! If you already have all of that taken care of, I would still love to know how the whole process goes so you'll have to blog all about it! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I'm really excited & a little nervous at the same time! But yeah, I already have a second shooter for this one but I'll definitely keep you in mind for future ones! :) And yes, I will definitely be blogging all about it! :)

      Delete