Thursday, March 8, 2012

Road Trip!!!

Ok, so last week I mentioned that I had a couple of really exciting things coming up but was keeping them a secret until they were confirmed. Well, as some of you may know from my post on Twitter and Facebook, one of those events was officially confirmed and I am know announcing it on my blog! :) So in one week from today, Daniel and I will be road tripping it to Denver, Colorado to see Jasmine Star’s The Fix!! I am beyond excited! Knowing how upset I was that I couldn’t see Jasmine while she was here in Dallas, my husband completely surprised me with this trip. He is way too good to me. Also, a couple days ago he surprised me again by getting a ticket for himself as well. So now I will be able to have and share this experience with my partner in crime lol. ;) Anyways, I can’t wait to share my experience with everyone and I will of course be posting lots of pictures from the trip! :) As for the other exciting news, that will have to stay a secret until it’s officially confirmed. I know, I know, but hopefully you won’t have to wait too much longer.


In other photography related news, I discovered this amazing community started by Scarlett & Stephen, called The Prosper Community. The community is an extension of Scarlett’s new book, Prosper: A 40 Day Prayer Journey to Seek God’s Will for Your PhotographyBusiness (Which I can’t wait to buy!). The Prosper Community is a photographer community of believers who encourage, uplift and pray for each other, and I feel very blessed to be a part of this amazing community. If you’re a photographer and think this is something you would like to be a part of, just click the link below to join me and a bunch of other amazing photographers in this community:



Visit The Prosper Community





That’s it for today. Until next time, Happy Thursday! :)


Follow Me on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment