Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Second Shooting!!

So I’m a member of this amazing community for photographers called Pixtus. This forum used to be called Texas Photo Forum but they have now opened it up to photographers all over. However, the community is still primarily made up of Texas members. Anyway, there are many reasons why I think this community is awesome!

1)    You can post your pictures on there and get honest critiques/feedback from local photographers.

2)    Big name photographers like, Leslie Spurlock, is an active member in the community.

3)    And last but not least, some photographers will occasionally post a thread that they’re looking for a second shooter/assistant/tag along. This leads me to the basis of this post…

I got my first second shooting job!!! I will be second shooting for the talented Shayla J.Photography on May 27th, 2012 at White Rock Lake in Dallas, TX!! I am beyond excited and grateful for this amazing opportunity! I can’t wait to share my experience with everyone!

Well, this is the last week of the Spring 2012 semester at UNT and I still have 2 finals left. So I better get back to studying! :(

Until next time, Happy Tuesday! :)


Follow Me on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment