Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Weddings & Workshops

This past Sunday I got to second shoot my first wedding for Shayla J. Photography! The wedding took place at Winfrey Point on White Rock Lake in Dallas, Texas and it was so much fun!! The bride & groom were gorgeous, the décor was super cute, and the guests were basically rockstars! I couldn’t have asked for a better wedding to second shoot for my first time. I can’t wait to show everyone the pictures I took! However, I of course won’t be posting them until after Shayla (the main photographer) post them on her blog first. So be on the lookout for them sometime in the following weeks! :)

In other related news, in exactly 2 weeks from today I will be going to Scarlett & Stephen’s wedding photography workshop! I am beyond excited to attend! Click HERE to see my original blog post about it. For those of you who have been on the fence about going, there are still some spots left for their workshops in Myrtle Beach, SC & Dallas, TX. So if you’ve been wanting to go, be sure and buy your ticket soon!! And if that wasn’t enough to entice you, check out this awesome workshop review video!


Happy Wednesday! :)


Follow Me on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment