Tuesday, May 1, 2012

An Early Birthday Present!!

Happy May Day everyone! Finals are only a week away and you know what that means! Study, study, study! Yep, this week I will be taking coffee addiction to a whole new level lol. Anyway, just thought I would give an update on what’s going on with me and my developing business.

I am still working away on editing my past two weddings and I’m almost done with Teresa & Randy’s. I promise I will have some more of Barbara & Jim’s wedding pictures posted this week.

Also, I just signed up for my second wedding photography workshop in June hosted by Scarlett & Stephen Knuth of Scarlett & Stephen Photography! These guys are a husband & wife team based in Jacksonville, FL and they are coming to Dallas for this one day workshop. You may remember a previous blog post where I talked about this amazing online community for Christian photographers called The Prosper Community. Well, Scarlett & Stephen are the founders/creators of this site. The site is actually an extension of a book Scarlett wrote entitled, Prosper: A 40 Day Prayer Journey to Seek God’s Will for Your Photography Business, which I just recently purchased and plan on reading once finals are over! I am beyond excited to attend this workshop and it’s all thanks to my mom for giving me this awesome early birthday present!!! :) And for those of you who aren’t familiar with Scarlett & Stephen, here is a short little video clip about them:


Scarlett & Stephen from Scarlett & Stephen on Vimeo.


If you’re a photographer who would also like to attend one of Scarlett & Stephen’s Workshops, you can check out the Dallas, TX one HERE and the Myrtle Beach, SC one HERE. There it will give you more information about what the workshop is all about and how to register!

That’s it for today. Happy Tuesday! :)



Follow Me on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment