Friday, May 18, 2012

Behind The Scenes: Leslie Spurlock’s Workshop

This was my first week off since finals and fortunately I passed all my exams/classes and am on track to graduate this August!! :) I cannot wait to be done! However, I haven’t been completely off because I’ve been busy editing the photos from my past two weddings so I can finally deliver them to my clients. I just finished one of them the other day so now I only have one more to finish!

Anyway, since this week has been kind of slow for me (photography wise) I thought I would share some behind the scene images from the workshop with Leslie Spurlock. Enjoy! :)
Here Leslie is showing us the different things we can shoot through to get different effects.
Here is the result. Not quite sure what we were shooting through but it was some kind of scrap material.
Here is a picture of Todd Stricker, Leslie’s second shooter, holding up a piece of glass for us to shoot through.
Here is the result.
Here is a picture of Leslie getting our bride/model, Amy, ready for this next picture where Leslie taught us to find reflections that we might not ordinarily think to shoot.
Here is the result.
Here, Leslie and Todd are getting Amy photo ready. :)

Here is the result.
Here Leslie is showing us new and different ways to take boudoir pictures. Her daughter, Hannah, was our model and she was so awesome for getting in the dirty sink! :)
Here is the result.
I caught Leslie showing Mercy what she was getting in her camera.
And here is what they were taking pictures of out there..
Here are a few pictures of Leslie showing us how to shoot in the middle of the day with the worst kind of lighting conditions and how to rock it. :)



Here are some of the results.

We then had a couple of unexpected guest..

They then decided to attack our brides/models lol


They really wanted to be in the pictures lol

(At one point during the workshop Leslie took my camera to show me how to get a certain shot. So I’m not quite sure if I took the picture above or if Leslie Spurlock did, but I did tweak it in Photoshop.)
In the end, the puppies finally got out of our shots and we were able to get some decent pictures! :)


Happy Friday!



Follow Me on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment