Monday, April 23, 2012

Teresa & Randy’s Intimate Southlake Wedding

Last weekend I got the opportunity to shoot my very first wedding for Teresa & Randy at a friend of theirs home in Southlake, Texas. Teresa was referred to me by a mutual friend. Unfortunately, we didn’t meet until their wedding day so I wasn’t able to get to know this couple personally beforehand, but I do know their wedding was beautiful and surrounded by people who love them. Here are some highlights from their wedding day:























 
Now I know some people may be wondering what I thought about shooting my first wedding, so here it is: I loved it! :) Yes, it was tiring and yes, I was nervous at times. But the excitement/hecticness of a wedding day and watching two people commit their lives to one another while surrounded by their loved ones is such a pleasure to not only witness but to provide them with those memories.


That's all for today. Happy Monday! :)



Follow Me on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment