Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Shooting My First Two Weddings

So this past weekend was a very exciting and eventful weekend. On Friday I had my very first client consultation with a bride whose wedding is this Saturday, April 21st and then on Saturday I shot my very first wedding for Teresa & Randy, whose pictures I will be posting very soon. I posted a little preview on my Facebook page if you would like to check those out now.


The client consultation went VERY well! I got the job and will be shooting my second wedding this weekend, April 21st, in Southlake! I am beyond excited and grateful for the opportunity these brides have given me. The only downfall is that this day just happens to be Daniel’s 25th birthday, but he insisted that I take the job anyway. We decided that he’ll just come second shoot with me (yes, he knows how to shoot in manual lol). Plus this way we get to spend his birthday together! :)

I was beyond nervous for Teresa & Randy’s wedding this past weekend. Luckily, Mercy Nompone was second shooting with me and was there for me every second of the day! I don’t know what I would have done without her there. Even though I was nervous, Teresa and Randy along with their guest made me feel very comfortable! I couldn’t have asked for a better group of people to photograph! Not to mention good looking! ;) I look forward to sharing their wedding pictures with everyone!

On another note, I posted last week about ordering and designing my first business cards. Since I never got a chance to post a picture of them last week I thought I would go ahead and do that now:



Happy Tuesday! :)



Follow Me on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment