Thursday, April 12, 2012

A Week of First

This past week has been probably one of the busiest/craziest weeks of my growing business thus far. I have been franticly preparing for my first wedding this Saturday. This included me designing & ordering my very first business cards in case anyone asked for one at the event. I actually just picked them up from Minuteman Press in Grapevine, and I must say they don’t look too bad for my first business cards! Luckily the cards came in today because I’m also preparing to do my first client consultation tomorrow with another potential bride and wanted to include them in her information packet. Anyways, I’m keeping my fingers crossed!! :)

 I can’t believe I even had a second to write this little post. As we speak, I’m about to run out the door to go get some new shoes for the wedding this weekend. My other ones are just falling apart and I don’t want to end up barefooted (at my first wedding at least lol). Hopefully next week I’ll be able to write a better post for you guys! As well as post some pictures of those business cards I told y’all about and my homemade client information packet lol.


Until next time, Happy Thursday! :)



Follow Me on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment