Thursday, April 19, 2012

Leslie Spurlock’s Workshop Part 3

Ok. So remember that workshop I went to a couple of weeks ago? If not, check out part 1 and part 2 of this post. Anyway, I mentioned that I still had another brides pictures from the workshop to post but couldn’t until after April 14th, her wedding day. Well, it is now April 19th and I’m finally able to post her pictures!! The bride, Alexa, was so great! Not only is she beautiful but she got down and dirty for us lol. She even got attacked by some adorable yet muddy puppies. She was definitely a trooper! Alexa, congratulations to you and your new husband! I wish you both nothing but the best in your new life together! :)














 
I will be posting more on my Facebook page so make sure and friend me on there to see more pictures I took from the workshop!

Also, If you're interested in Leslie Spurlocks work or attending one of her workshops, you can visit her site here or "like" her Facebook page here.

That's all for today. Until next time, Happy Thursday! :)



Follow Me on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment